Best Anime Song and their Lyrics

Anime song lyrics

"Unravel" by TK from Ling Tosite Sigure (from Tokyo Ghoul)
Oshiete oshiete yo sono shikumi wo
Boku no naka ni dare ga iru no?
Kowareta kowareta yo kono sekai de
Kimi ga warau nanika ga yami ni miete
Motto motto tell me why?
Motto motto show me how?

Translation:
Tell me, tell me, please, how this world works
Who is inside of me?
Broken, broken, I see something in the darkness
You laugh, and I see it even clearer
More, more, tell me why?
More, more, show me how?

"A Cruel Angel's Thesis" by Yoko Takahashi (from Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Zankoku na tenshi no you ni
Shonen yo, shinwa ni nare
Aoi kaze ga ima
Mune no doa wo tataite mo
Watashi dake wo tada mitsumete
Hohoenderu Anata

Translation:
Like a cruel angel
Young boy, become a legend
The blue wind is now
knocking at the door to your heart,
and yet you are merely gazing
at me and smiling.

"Again" by Yui (from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
Yume no tsuzuki oikaketeita hazu nano ni
Magarikunetta hosoimichi hito ni tsumazuku
Ano koro mitai ni tte modoritai wake ja nai no
Nakushite kita sora wo sagashiteru

Translation:
I should have been chasing my dreams
But I stumbled on a narrow path
I don't want to go back to the way things were before
I'm searching for the sky I lost.

"Tank!" by Yoko Kanno and The Seatbelts (from Cowboy Bebop)
3, 2, 1 let's jam
I think it's time we blow this scene
Get everybody and their stuff together
OK, 3, 2, 1 let's jam

Translation:
3, 2, 1, let's jam
I think it's time we blow this scene
Get everybody and their stuff together
OK, 3, 2, 1, let's jam

"Gurenge" by LiSA (from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba)
Yume ga kienaide to negatta
Kaketa tsuyosa ni hirari to furimawasarete
Kuyashii kedo sukitte junbi wa OK?
Mae ni susume

Translation:
I wished that my dreams would never disappear
But I was shaken by the strength I lacked
It's frustrating, but I've got to suck it up and prepare
I need to move forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

youtube to mp3 converter

The Flash: A Cinematic Journey into the Speed Force

Best Crypto earning website